Data and Trends
Global unique visitors for November:
- 484.5 million (-0.79% compared with October; +2.06% compared with the previous year)
- (comScore data for all Wikimedia Foundation projects; comScore will release December data later in January)
Page requests for December:
- 20.2 billion (-0.8% compared with November; +23.5% compared with the previous year)
- (Server log data, all Wikimedia Foundation projects including mobile access)
Active Registered Editors for November 2012 (>= 5 mainspace edits/month, excluding bots):
- 79,532 (-0.03% compared with October / +0.59% compared with the previous year)
- (Database data, all Wikimedia Foundation projects. Note: We recently refined this metric to take into account Wikimedia Commons and activity across several projects.)
Report Card (integrating various statistical data and trends about WMF projects) for November 2012:
(Financial information is only available for November 2012 at the time of this report.)
All financial information presented is for the Month-To-Date and Year-To-Date November 30, 2012.
|Grantmaking & Programs Group||$2,159,357|
|Legal/Community Advocacy/Communications Group||$1,265,059|
- Revenue for the month of November is $11.26MM vs plan of $10.29MM, approximately $964K or 9% over plan.
- Year-to-date revenue is $16.61MM vs plan of $15.50MM, approximately $1.11MM or 7% over plan.
- Expenses for the month of November is $2.83MM vs plan of $3.12MM, approximately $290K or 9% under plan, primarily due to lower personnel expenses and capital expenses partially offset by higher legal expenses, bank fees, outside contract services, and operating grants.
- Year-to-date expenses is $12.76MM vs plan of $14.64MM, approximately $1.88MM or 13% under plan, primarily due to personnel expenses, internet hosting, travel expenses, capital expenses, and outside contract services partially offset by higher legal expenses, bank fees, and awards and grants.
- Cash position is $28.06MM as of November 30, 2012.