- 1 Data and Trends
- 2 Financials
- 3 Highlights
- 4 Engineering
- 5 Fundraising
- 6 Grantmaking
- 6.1 Annual Plan Grants (Funds Dissemination Committee)
- 6.2 Project and Event Grants
- 6.3 Grantmaking Learning and Evaluation
- 7 Programs
- 8 Human Resources
- 9 Finance and Administration
- 10 Legal, Community Advocacy, and Communications Department
- 11 Visitors and Guests
Data and Trends
Global unique visitors for October:
- 530 million (+4.86% compared with September; +8.62% compared with the previous year)
- (comScore data for all Wikimedia Foundation projects; comScore will release November data later in December)
Page requests for November:
- 19.039 billion (+1.2% compared with October; -6.4% compared with the previous year)
- (Server log data, all Wikimedia Foundation projects including mobile access. Note: the numbers previously reported for the months of July to October 2013 have been corrected.)
Active Registered Editors for October 2013 (>= 5 mainspace edits/month, excluding bots):
- 75,964 (-0.99% compared with September / -3.83% compared with the previous year)
- (Database data, all Wikimedia Foundation projects.)
Report Card (integrating various statistical data and trends about WMF projects):
(Financial information is only available through October 2013 at the time of this report.)
All financial information presented is for the Month-To-Date and Year-To-Date October 31, 2013.
|Legal/Community Advocacy/Communications Group||$1,058,063|
- Revenue for the month of October is $3.78MM versus plan of $4.91MM, approximately $1.13MM or 23% under plan.
- Year-to-date revenue is $11.65MM versus plan of $7.88MM, approximately $3.77MM or 48% over plan.
- Expenses for the month of October is $2.84MM versus plan of $3.52MM, approximately $680K or 19% under plan, primarily due to lower personnel expenses, capital expenses, internet hosting, legal fees, payment processing fees, and travel expenses partially offset by higher grants and recruiting expenses.
- Year-to-date expenses is $12.23MM versus plan of $14.70MM, approximately $2.47MM or 17% under plan, primarily due to lower personnel expenses, capital expenses, internet hosting, legal fees, grants, staff development expenses, and travel expenses partially offset by higher payment processing fees.
- Cash position is $38.61MM as of October 31, 2013.