Major news in March include:
- an overview of webfonts, and the advantages and challenges of using them on Wikimedia sites;
- a series of essays written by Google Code-in students who shared their impressions, frustrations and surprises as they discovered the Wikimedia and MediaWiki technical community;
- Hovercards now available as a Beta feature on all Wikimedia wikis, allowing readers to see a short summary of an article just by hovering a link;
- a subtle typography change across Wikimedia sites for better readability, consistency and accessibility;
- a recap of the upgrade and migration of our bug tracking software.
Note: We’re also providing a shorter, simpler and translatable version of this report that does not assume specialized technical knowledge.