- 1 Data and Trends
- 2 Financials
- 3 Highlights
- 4 Engineering
- 5 Fundraising
- 6 Grantmaking
- 6.1 Annual Plan Grants (Funds Dissemination Committee)
- 6.2 Project and Event Grants
- 6.3 Travel & Participation Support
- 6.4 Individual Engagement Grants
- 6.5 Grantmaking Learning and Evaluation
- 7 Programs
- 8 Human Resources
- 9 Finance and Administration
- 10 Legal, Community Advocacy, and Communications Department
- 10.1 LCA Report, January 2014
- 10.2 Communications Report, January 2014
- 11 Visitors and Guests
Data and Trends
Global unique visitors for December:
- 490 million (-7.98% compared with November; +3.73% compared with the previous year)
- (comScore data for all Wikimedia Foundation projects; comScore will release January data later in February)
Page requests for January:
- 20.678 billion (+13.2% compared with December; -7.0% compared with the previous year)
- (Server log data, all Wikimedia Foundation content projects including mobile access, but excluding Wikidata and the Wikipedia main portal page.)
Active Registered Editors for December 2013 (>= 5 mainspace edits/month, excluding bots):
- 75,441 (+0.99% compared with November / -2.72% compared with the previous year)
- (Database data, all Wikimedia Foundation projects.)
Report Card (integrating various statistical data and trends about WMF projects):
(Financial information is only available through December 2013 at the time of this report.)
All financial information presented is for the Month-To-Date and Year-To-Date December 31, 2013.
|Legal/Community Advocacy/Communications Group||1,752,003|
|in US dollars|
- Revenue for the month of December is $20.14MM versus plan of $19.61MM, approximately $535K or 3% over plan.
- Year-to-date revenue is $34.75MM versus plan of $36.32MM, approximately $1.57MM or 4% under plan.
- Expenses for the month of December is $3.65MM versus plan of $4.43MM, approximately $778K or 18% under plan, primarily due to lower personnel expenses, capital expenses, internet hosting, payment processing fees, and travel expenses partially offset by higher outside contract services.
- Year-to-date expenses is $18.78MM versus plan of $22.86MM, approximately $4.08MM or 18% under plan, primarily due to lower personnel expenses, capital expenses, internet hosting, legal fees, payment processing fees, staff development expenses, and travel expenses partially offset by higher outside contract services and recruiting fees.
- Cash position is $55.34MM as of December 31, 2013.